810 West Lake Drive, Unit 2 • Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
Copyright © 2016
- To have a good time, relax and enjoy ones self.
- Maintain a clean and orderly campsite at all times.
- Use sewage dump and waste water dump station as provided.
- Dispose of garbage in the containers provided.
- Observe quiet hours from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Exercise proper decorum (respect the rights of those around you).
- No vehicles allowed in the park unless registered.
- All dogs must be on a leash. No pets to run at large. Must pick up after them. No aggresive breeds. Pets may not be left unattended.
- Check out time is 2:00 p.m. No check in after 9:00 p.m. NO Refunds.
- Must be 21 to register for a campsite.
- Speed limit is 5mph.
- All full hook-up sites and dump stations must use a Universal Sewer Connector when using the sewer line.
- Minor children to be in their own campsite by 10:00 p.m.
- No ATVs or 4 wheelers in campground.
- Only licensed drivers allowed to drive golf carts.
- No cutting of trees or any other property.
- Do not move fire rings.
- One camping unit per site.
- Bicycles to be operated during daylight hours only.
- Clean dump station after using.
- NO fireworks allowed
Visitor Policy: All visitors must register at the office. Registered campers are responsible for their guests. Visitor hours end at 8:00 p.m. unless arrangements are made with the office.
Note:Destruction of Legion property or violations of rules maybe cause for eviction. Enforcement is at the discretion of the Park Manager.